Forums » Rule Discussions » RAIN OUT DATES?

Messages for RAIN OUT DATES?

Comment Posted by CapnRY Aug 06, 2009 09:28 AM

Hi there,

Are we going to do any make up rain out dates? Some will effect the standings, some won't. The only rained out game Opera has had will not effect the standings - so we could help out with calls n' what not if we were to go ahead with the games.

Thoughts?

Also - I thought all games were scrubbed on the week of June 17th - why is there a winning team in the Bain/Badgers outcome?

Comment Posted by dylan Aug 06, 2009 09:52 AM

Ryan,

Badgers and Bain played a Doubleheader to make up the rained-out game. So, Bain has played every game on its schedule to this point. I love completeness!

I thought that if games would not affect the standings, that we weren't going to worry about playing them. Remnants vs Toronto Life is the only outstanding game, so shouldn't any need for the make-up game be up to those 2 teams?

Dylan

Comment Posted by CapnRY Aug 06, 2009 10:07 AM

Ah - you guys are always such gamers. That makes sense then.

Rem/TO could dictate the final standings. I suppose we'll have to keep an eye on it?

They have no other games against each other... thoughts?

R

Comment Posted by gstark74 Aug 10, 2009 10:43 AM

Doing any rain out games is really not possible..we don't have the extra dates to use. Since we voted and decided that winning percentages will count, even if numbers of games played is different...this should suffice. If not we have 3 or 4 tiebreaker rules (head to head / run diffrential etc)

Comment Posted by CapnRY Aug 11, 2009 09:04 AM

A'ight, just throwing it out there since it seems to be such a tight race this year.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com