Forums » General Chat » Game Scores - Where do we post them?

Messages for Game Scores - Where do we post them?

Comment Posted by CapnRY May 07, 2009 04:42 AM

How are we managing posting game scores? I realize that last nights game doesn't need posting, but I was curious as to how we're handling it this year.

R

Comment Posted by Dave (Remnants) May 07, 2009 02:29 PM

Each team has a "statistician" (see Contacts page) ... these people simply go to the "Schedule" section and click on the "Enter Score" link (or the score itself if the score has already been entered) for the game in question.

From there you can enter all the "box score" stats for each player. You can enter all the stats for each player if you want to keep detailed stats, but at a minimum you need to do the following:

1) Enter the score for the game if it has not already been entered

2) For each player in your line who has played the game you need to do the following:

a) Select the player from the drop down list
b) Enter the number of innings played (even if we don't count these the program needs to see some number in this box, so if you are too lazy to figure out the real number of innings played, simply enter "3".
c) Click on the "Played Game" button
d) Repeat for each player that played in this game.

Note: If a team wants more "statisticians, the captain can send me a message with the request of who they want to be their additional statisticians.

Comment Posted by ladyluckycharms May 14, 2009 09:03 AM

Badgers 31 Redwood 11 Exhibition Game. FYI.

Comment Posted by Kevin Jun 04, 2009 08:36 AM

How'd the Bain and Opera game turn out last night?

Comment Posted by Dave (Remnants) Jun 05, 2009 05:40 AM

Opera won, but I don't know the score.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com